- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
3 Common Plumbing Issues To Be On The Lookout For This Summer
Now that summer has arrived in full, most homeowners are taking the opportunity to get things in order around the house, but just because summer is the time for home improvement Continue Reading
3 Benefits Of Getting A Camera Inspection For Your Home's Pipes
Do you know the condition of your home's pipes? This article will show you how camera inspections have made identifying and repairing plumbing issues easier than ever before. Continue Reading